Close to terminal. Walk or shuttle every 5 minutes
Frequent parkers can take advantage of a reserved area located in the Long Term A lot that offers the closest long-term parking at Nashville Airport.
Complimentary transportation from designated pick-up and drop-off shuttle stops is provided continuously between the terminal and long-term parking lots. Shuttle service begins at 3:30 a.m. daily and ends 45 minutes after the last flight arrives. Frequent shuttle service is available.
Handicap parking is available in all airport lots. Regular fees apply. All airport-operated shuttle buses in the long term and economy lots are equipped with wheelchair ramps for passenger assistance.
Daily Maximum Rate is $15.00.
|0 - 20 Minutes
|20 Minutes - 1 Hour
|1 - 2 Hours
|2 - 3 Hours
|3 - 4 Hours
|4 - 24 Hours
The following methods of payment are accepted: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express.
Top Reasons to Join the Program:
- Reserved section in Long Term A parking lot
- Fast access in and out of all parking lots, excluding the valet lot
- Free parking with earned points, excluding in valet lot
- Convenient automated credit card payment
Earn Points Toward Free Parking
FPP members earn 240 points per full-day charge in any lot (excluding valet), or earn 11 points per dollar spent if the daily lot rate is not reached. You may redeem these points for free parking in any lot, except valet. Once redemption day(s) are selected, members simply use their pass. The reward will be applied automatically.
- 1,080 = One free day in Economy
- 1,080 = One free day in Long Term B
- 1,200 = One free day in Long Term A
- 1,680 = One free day in Frequent Parker section of Long Term A
- 2,640 = One free day in Short Term
How Does It Work?
- Register for the program at https://fpp.flynashville.com. The cost for the Frequent Parker pass is $20. Some vehicles may require an alternate pass due to magnetic components within various windshields; the cost for this pass is $60. All major credit cards are accepted.
- A Frequent Parker pass, which gives you automatic entry/exit to BNA parking lots, will be mailed to the member. With this tag, he or she will be able to automatically pass through designated entrance/exit lanes. The Frequent Parker system will automatically charge the parking duration to the credit card provided at the time of sign-up.
- Member may check their account status online at https://fpp.flynashville.com. Members can print receipts and view current points at their convenience. They also can track the number of free days of parking accrued in each lot and select which day(s) they want to redeem their rewards.
- Start earning reward points toward free parking today!
How to Access the Frequent Parker Section
- To Park: Follow signs to Long Term A; travel through Long Term A Lot and pass Short Term Garage. Turn left into Frequent Parker Lot.
- To Exit: Proceed to east side of the lot and exit through Shuttle Bus Exit.
- $15 per day
- Offers nearly 250 spaces with convenient, direct access: click here for parking map.
- Even if the Long Term A lot is displaying a "full" message, there will typically be spaces available for FPP members in the Frequent Parker section.