A Brighter Future Together
BNA offers a variety of exciting career opportunities with both the Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority (MNAA) and our airport tenants. Learn more about our career opportunities below.
“One of my favorite things about working here at the airport is our family atmosphere. Everybody works together as a team.”
Drew Morris - Supervisor of Parking Operations
“One of my favorite parts of my job is that we ride side by side with the airplanes and sometimes the pilots just wave at us.”
Ariel Ramos - Airfield Electrician
“At the airport I am a police officer, a firefighter, and an emergency medical responder. It’s a combination of three careers into one. It’s basically like being the jack of all trades.”
Brianna Copeland - Department of Public Safety
We wouldn’t be more than a parking lot without our employees. We value their irreplaceable contributions to our everyday operations and show them our appreciation by offering an extensive benefits package. Our goal is to create a comfortable and healthy space for our employees to grow with us.
Paid Time Off
Diversity Matters at BNA
Our customers come from all over the world. We aim to reflect this diversity in our employees with a uniting factor: Kindness. BNA works toward our goals of inclusion by working together with partners and programs to make sure everyone’s voice is represented and heard.
· BNA strives to be a diverse, equitable and inclusive employer and a reflection of the community we serve.
· Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
· MNAA Board of Commissioners Diversity and Workforce Committee is focused on evaluating and providing guidance to staff’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
· Affirmative Action Program
· Maintenance Apprenticeship Program
· Veteran Outreach
· Proud member and supporter of the Nashville LGBT Chamber, Nashville Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Tennessee Latin American Chamber of Commerce, Nashville Black Chamber of Commerce, Airport Minority Advisory Council and others